Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Friday, March 16, 2012

Students should explore online learning style by Matthew Davis

"Many college students seek online classes because they need a more flexible academic schedule. I have done a great amount of schooling online and, although there are tremendous difficulties that go along with it, I have to say it is pretty rewarding." summarizes Matthew Davis.


Students who cannot afford to go to school and simultaneously work a full-time job often seek classes that will fit around their busy lives. My first year of college I worked 40 hours a week in a factory, headed home to do my schoolwork, then went to sleep and repeated this process for two semesters.

I would not recommend taking an entire load of online classes because they are a lot of work, but having the option to take a class here and there without having to worry about traveling to and from the school is always beneficial. Most people, when they find out I took online classes, always ask if I really learned anything or if it is just another way schools can take money from students.

I always tell them that you get what you put into it just as if you sat in class every day. If you do not pay attention to the teacher in front of you, then you cannot expect to get the full experience of an in-class setting.
Read more...

Source: TCU 360