Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

If you are interested in teaching online-here's how do you get started?

Check out this new video how Clarence Maise get you started on the right track with your online course development.
He will do this by identifying the parts of the process and what each entails and how to get through all of this with your sanity intact.


Related links
Take a look around, check out the postings, and maybe you will leave with a new idea or at least a new resource.
“……because design matters!” blog
EdMaise.Net
Innovate-Ideagora Clarence Maise's Page
Start Your Course With a Guided Tour
Teaching With Blackboard
Teaching With Technology


About Clarence Maise

I am an instructional designer for the University of Missouri at St. Louis. After 25 years working for several large multinational manufacturing companies I decided to give academia a try. I have worked as a instructional technologist and designer for almost 10 years now. I have been doing online course design and teaching from the beginning of our modern era of online. I can remember when there where no learning management systems and all our HTML was written using a text editor.
I think these are great times for designers and teachers online. With Web 2.0 tools and open source we have some of the best learning tools ever. Using wikis, blogs and flash videos I am able to build wonderfully collaborative online work spaces.

Source: YouTube - UMKC's Channel