Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Amazing e-LEARNING eBOOKS COLLECTION by Zaid Ali Alsagoff

Here's a bunch of interesting free e-learning related ebooks, and sites to find more ebooks.
If you haven’t yet, you should take a look at ZaidLearn below.


About Zaid Ali Alsagoff

I am currently the e-Learning Manager for INCEIF. However, I am always exploring new learning opportunities, and if anyone is doing any e-Learning projects in South-East Asia, I would love to be part of it.
I have done research in several key e-learning areas, including educational gaming, role-play simulation, virtual classrooms, learning (content) management systems, e-learning standards, instructional design and courseware development. In addition, I have two (2) years experience in courseware development (as an Instructional Designer), and an educational background in Psychology (Bachelor) and IT management (Masters).
My strengths include creative thinking, content development, instructional design, system analysis (and visualization), analytical thinking, writing e-learning proposals, conducting workshops, giving presentations, interpersonal communication and pro-activeness.

I enjoyed reading Zaid Ali Alsagoff's blog entry. I found it quite informative and I believe that he has a very excellent and helpfull blog on the web. Great Job!

Related link
PDF version (46 MB)

Source: ZaidLearn